POSITION TITLE: Director of Engineering
POSITION DUTIES: The Director of Engineering will lead and support the development of our company’s technological solutions. The incumbent will establish and drive constant development cycles through direct communication with suppliers of products and components used. The Director of Engineering will conduct constant review and development of the product portfolio and will consult customers on the design and implementation of interfaces. The role will be responsible for directing and coordinating manufacturing and implementation to ensure compliance with customer requirements and ensuring projects are completed on time. Travel is required, including international travel.
Requirements: Employer will accept Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical, or Systems Engineering or a closely related field of concentration plus 1 year of experience in job offered or related occupation. In the alternative the employer will accept 3 years in job offered or related occupation.
Education or Experience must include:
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time;
- Design and implementation of interfaces PLC to Material Flow Controller and SCADA, MES;
- Knowledge of IT Security requirements for postal and eCommerce systems;
- Design and development of multicore and multithread implementation in control systems;
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing and implementation to ensure compliance with customer requirements;
- Establish and drive constant development cycles through direct communication with suppliers of products and components used;
- Confer with systems, electrical controls, and software engineers on existing and potential products;
- Experience in material handling industry.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: 697 Lincoln Lake Ave SE, Lowell, MI 49331
WHERE TO APPLY: attn James W Clum, 697 Lincoln Lake Ave SE, Lowell, MI 49331